Home renovation can be a daunting task. You can see how you want your home to look, but you don't know where to
Choosing a contractor can be a daunting task, as well. The first thing that should be done when selecting a contractor is to
check references, and be prepared to ask some pointed questions:
- How did you hear about ADG Construction Services?
- Are you pleased with the finished product?
- Did they arrive at the project site when you expected them?
- Did ADG delay your project to work on another one for someone else?
- Was there a primary contact person on site that you recognized and could easily get in touch with during the project?
- Did they leave a clean worksite everyday and haul away all of the trash and construction debris?
Those are just some of the questions you should ask when selecting a contractor. Give us a call, we will be happy to provide
you with a list of references.
As daunting as it can seem, home renovation or new construction should be an enjoyable adventure as you watch your
home transform into something new you have always wanted.
At ADG Construction Services, we strive to make your project as pleasurable
of an experience for you as possible. We can do that because we simply enjoy what we do for a living.
Oh sure, there are days when we don't whistle while we work, but if you listen close you may hear humming.